Wednesday, August 11, 2010

My First Hybrid Layout

Well I have been working my way through the book written by Patty Debowski found at TheDigitalScrapbookTeacher.com and thought I would share with you what I have accomplished so far.  I am not completely happy with this yet, but I am getting there.  I definately see the potential in hybrid scrapbooking, and I am having fun learning all of this. I have some more things to share with you, but I really need to feel more comfortable with it.  I don't want to share something with you, only to find out later that there is a better way or something.  First I am going to share with you the digital part of the layout.


And here is the layout after I added some traditional embellishments.



If you are a more experienced digital scrapbooker, I would appreciate any feedback you may have to offer.  Thanks for stopping by today, and be sure to sign up for the GIVEAWAY!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...