Sunday, August 29, 2010

ECraft Settings Chart is Available

Hi everybody...this is my 2nd post of the day so make sure you scroll down to see my earlier post.  I have added a page now where you can download the eCraft Settings Chart.  This will be an ongoing project to update this so check back often.  I want to thank Julie who has already contributed several settings for me to add to the chart.

If you are an eCraft user and have some information to share, please e-mail me at Denise@PurplePaperParadise.com so that I can include this information.

You can access the chart by clicking on the page titled eCraft Settings Chart on my sidebar.  Please read through all of the information on the page as there are some really good tips and tricks listed there, and I will update that as we all get more experience with the machine.

I have also added a page called eCraft Videos.  This is a master list of the videos that I have made using the eCraft so if you want to see one of my videos again, you can go there to find the exact one that you want.

Thanks again everybody!

1 comment:

Cazzy said...

Brilliant, thanks to Tom another really useful site that I am sure is going to help me understand my eCraft, thanks in advance and I am off to read back now and see what I can find.
Cazzy x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...