Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A Tropical Thank You

Well yesterday, we woke up to a light dusting of snow on the ground.  It's April, we aren't supposed to have snow!  A few weeks ago, we were enjoying the warmth and sun on the Gulf Coast and now we are back home in snow!  But enough ranting about the weather...this card is one that I made as a thank you to my parents for inviting us to their condo on the Gulf Coast.



The waves and the tropical drink are from the Lettering Delights Pucker Up SVG set and cut out on my eCraft.  The background was created with some Distress Inks and my ink blending tool.  The stamp is from the new line of larger sentiments from Papertrey Ink called Think Big Favorites.

Now to just daydream about warm weather again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Another lovely creation. I just created a blinkie for you...you can find it in the left sidebar at my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...