Saturday, April 23, 2011

A Slew of Birthdays...

I hope you all are ready to see some birthday cards!  We have a bunch of birthdays we are celebrating in April.  For starters, on my husband's mom's side of the family there are four (yes FOUR) people celebrating their 85th birthday this year.  The family decided to have one party to celebrate all of them!  This card is for the only man in the group.



I used PTI Aqua Mist, Spring Rain, Enchnted Evening and Kraft for this card.  The patterned paper is from PTI Postmarks patterned paper set.  The long half circle piece sticking out of the border is a shape that I created in Make the Cut using the basic shapes and cut out on my eCraft.  I also used the Woodgrain Impression Plate, Postmarks stamp set and All & Around Sentiments all from Papertrey Ink.

I will be sharing more birthday cards here in next few days so stay tuned!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...