Tuesday, April 26, 2011

B-day Bonanza continues...

Here is another of the 85ers cards and I think my favorite out of the bunch.


The color combo here is White, Kraft, Scarlet Jewel, Harvest Gold and Hibiscus Burst.  The kraft background is stamped with Papertrey Ink Background Basics Newsprint in Scarlet Jewel ink.  I also used the Doily Details, Flower Fusion, and Fillable Frames 1 dies from PTI and just did a lot of layering.  The Scarlet Jewel layer is actually a flower cut from my eCraft that was for another project and ended up not getting used.  The Hibiscus Burst circle is stamped with PTI Text Style and the FF1 die is stamped with the Birthday Wishes postmark from PTI Postmarks stamp set.  I also really like the double layer of white ribbon here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...