Sunday, April 24, 2011

Another Birthday

Happy Easter Everyone!

Today's birthday card is for another of the "85ers" and this one is for a lovely lady, but I actually think that this interesting color combo would work great for a man as well (even if it does have a little pink).  The layout for this card is the same as the one for the previous card (actually all of the 85ers cards use the same general layout), and I used a new to me color combo of Scarlet Jewel, Terracotta Tile, Dark Chocolate, Vintage Cream, and Raspberry Fizz from Papertrey Ink.


The background was impressed with the Sweet Symphony impression plate and then I used Mat Stack 1 and Tag-its 2 stamp sets from Papertrey Ink along with the Mat Stack 1, Doily Details, and Limitless Layers dies from Papertrey Ink.  The border was from an SVG set (don't know where it came from) and cut out using my eCraft.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...