Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Making a Die Cut from a Stamp using MTC

In this tutorial, I took a cling rubber stamp from Studio G and created a shadowed die cut from it.  This is a really easy technique using Make the Cut.  You will need a flat bed scanner to do this and of course a die cutting machine that works with Make the Cut.  I used my eCraft.



To color in the stamp, I used watered down Distress Inks with some Perfect Pearls.  I wish the picture did this justice because it has a great pearlized finish to it!


Have a great day everyone!

1 comment:

Sharon Russo said...

Hi Denise,
I've been reading your comments all over the Internet. I'm researching digital cutters, I'm down to Ecraft, Pazzles, and Gazelle.
As far as you know, are all/any of these capable of cutting out rubber stamps?
Thanks for your input.
Sharon

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...