Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Christmas with the eCraft - Day 3

For this fancier card, I decided to use some colors other than Christmas Red and Green and I LOVE how this came out!

Here is a video showing how I used a doodlebat file from Letterning Delights called Circles Tis The Season. Oh and in case you haven't heard, Lettering Delights is now selling SVGs!  Their images are always so cute and I can't wait to test these out on the eCraft! I also layered that circle image on top of an image from the Jen Allyson Celebrates Design Card.





SUPPLY LIST
Vellum - Cut the Happy Holidays. I used one that has a cloudy/uneven look to it that I think adds a nice element.
Burgundy Cardstock - Cut the round ornament from the Jen Allyson Celebrates Design Card (Image 38 in the Winter Holiday category)
Glossy Accents
Martha Stewart Snow Glitter - Got this last year on clearance from Michaels.
Perfect Pearls, Perfect Gold color
Kaisercraft Pearls
Paint Brushes - I used the ones that come with the Perfect Pearls
White Cardstock for cardfront - Cut at 4.75" x 4.75"
Distress Inks - For cardfront, I used the Scattered Straw, Brushed Corduroy, and Aged Mahoghany colors
Kraft Cardstock - Cardbase, cut at 5"x10", scored at 5"
Rustic Jute Twine - I got mine from Papertrey Ink
Foam Dimensionals

As you may have noticed in the past few days, I get a lot of use out of the Design Cards from Craftwell.  I order mine from Cutters Creek.  Kim Bush there is a great person to deal with, and she does a great job of working out shipping options for international customers.  I understand that some overseas crafters are having difficulty finding eCraft supplies so if that is you, send an e-mail to Kim and she will hook you up!

Tomorrow, I will be using images from the Design Cards in a way that only us eCraft users can do!  Also I will be importing SVGs into the software to create a scrapbook layout!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...