Sunday, February 12, 2012

Finished with my Valentines!!!

 

I finally managed to finish up the Valentines for my son’s class and his teachers.  Let’s roll….

20120212-DSC_0009-1

First, his teachers….I used a red cardstock base (folded at the top).  I added half of a My Favorite Things High Tea Doily (thin metal dye cut) to the front and tied some Papertrey Ink Sweet Blush ribbon in Grosgrain around the exposed edge.  Then I used a Tim Holtz Stylish Label cut from October Afternoon patterned paper directly on top.  To finish it off, I added a double layered die cut.  Papertrey Ink Sweet Blush cardstock and Spring Moss cardstock cut with some of their Fillable Frames dies.  I added some stamping on there from Papertrey Ink’s Fillable Frames and Fancy Flourishes.  Next stop the kids…

 

 

20120212-DSC_0002-1

YOU ROCK!!!  When I saw the IPod die cut on the eCraft Entertainment SD card, I just knew I had to use it.  Using eCraftshop Pro, I altered the file to fit the look that I was going for. Then I went to cutting.  Using the eCraft Diecutable Cardstock from Paper Mill Store, I set the file up to cut multiples.  Then it was assembly time.  These valentines measure in a total finished size of 3 1/2 x 3 1/2 so that they could fit into some 4”x4” envelopes that I had leftover from another project.  The sentiment and grungy elements are from Papertrey Ink’s Grunge Me stamp set and stamped on black in their  Fresh Snow ink.  I also added a spritz of Perfect Pearls mist to the black card front.  Now to go with these valentines are of course some ROCK candy and some Pop ROCKS!  Pun completely intended.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...