Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Make the Cut Video for August

Hi everybody!  Today I have my August MTC Video for you and today I am highlighting some of the great new features of Make the Cut that is in the latest version (3.3.3).  If you do not have this newest version, you can go HERE to download it.  Andy added in a lot of GREAT features, and I just had to demonstrate some of them for you here today.



Today, I am making this card.  I know that I have shown you before how to make a shaped card, but this one is different because on this one, I used the Thin Path and Dashed Line feature to make a scoremark for this card.  I also show you the new feature where you can grab your Lettering Delights Cut-Its and SVG files from directly in MTC.  This is SO nice!!!  Enjoy the video everybody and don't forget to join me for the Back 2 School eCraft Blog Hop on the 15th!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...