Saturday, August 20, 2011

August eCraftshop Pro Video

Hi everybody!  I am getting this video in under the wire!  In today's video, I am showing you one way to utilize the eCraft's pen.  In this card, I used the pen and a single stroke font called Stymie Hairline to create a text background.



By using the eCraft colored pens, I went for a tone on tone look which gave it a real subtle look and exactly what I was going for here.








Also, it is not too late to get in your comments for the eCraft Back to School Blog Hop.  My post for this hop is HERE and not only will everyone have a chance at winning an eCraft machine, but I am also personally giving away 3 clear tumblers for you to decorate!   Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...