Wednesday, June 29, 2011

How Many eCraft Cuts Can I Get on a Single Card?

Well for a standard A2 sized card, I got a total of 5!  The eCraft Office Essentials SD card designed by Laina Lamb is so versatile.  There are a lot of things on this card that can be used for a wide variety of occasions.



On this card, I cut 2 of the Notebook Page with the round holes (there is also a square hole option) out of 2 coordinating patterned papers from the Papertrey Ink Road Trip pack.  I also cut out the Rolodex card from some vintage bookprint.  Then I cut out the bookplate and the "Just a Note" sentiment.  I may have gotten a bit carried away with this card, but the papers were so pretty and believe it or not, there were some other cuts that I made that got eliminated from this card.

Tomorrow I will be showing you a non-sporty card made from the Sports Life card.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...