Saturday, June 25, 2011


Don't you just love it when inspiration hits you like a brick?  That is exactly what happened with me when I read the saying that I used on this card!  Every now and then, when someone in my life is going through a difficult time, I like to give them a card to let them know that I care and hopefully lift them up a bit.  I think that this saying is just perfect for such an occasion.

Since I did not make this for anyone in paticular, I wanted to use a neutral color palette so that it can be given to a man or a woman when it is needed.  The saying of course just shouted "Nautical Theme!!!", so I turned to the eCraft Sports Life SD card and found the anchor and the wheel (along with several other nautical type cuts) and then I paired it up with this wonderful frame from Laina Lamb's Office Essentials SD card.  There is a whole category for frames on the card!  The wheel was stamped with Papertrey Ink's Woodgrain stamp set, and the background was impressed with the coordinating Impression Plate.  A little jute twine completed the look!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

such a pretty card

Anonymous said...

Too too too awesome! I think I know what my next eCraft purchse is going to be!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...