Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Teresa Collins is in the House!

The Craftwell Design Team and I are SO excited that Teresa Collins has teamed up with Craftwell to release a line of embossing folders for the eBosser!  Teresa is such a wonderful person that she gave all of us some of her newest products to play with along with the folders.  This is going to be a great month on the Design Team blog, so be sure to come back everyday to see all the great inspiration!

 

One of Teresa’s new collections is Family Stories and when I saw this collection, I just fell in love with it.  The colors, the patterns, it all just works so well together.  Then you add in all the great accessories and it really just takes it to a whole new level.  I just had to use it for my first project this month.

20130801-DSC_0061

I started off by creating a bit of an arrow with a piece of cardstock and embossed it with the new Teresa Collins embossing folder for the eBosser – Honeycomb!  LOVE THIS FOLDER!! Such a great classic pattern that works with so many styles.  By the way, if you want to see all of the folders that Teresa has designed for the eBosser, click here.  There are so many great designs here, I seriously want them all!

 

Topping that embossed cardstock, I just started layering things.  Next was the “Take Note” card which is a punch out from the Family Stories collection.  Then some die cut leaves, then a frame shape stamped with the We Are Family stamp, then the decorative circle (cut from more paper from the Family Stories collection).  Then I added the chipboard embellishment for the final touch.

 

This whole card came together so easily.  Everything just works together so well!  I wouldn’t change a thing!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...