Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Loving Scraperfect!

Scraperfect.com makes some awesome products and I have really enjoyed using them this month.  Today I decided to make a really quick and simple card using their Perfect Crafting Pouch and the Embellie Gellie.  This card came together very quickly!

20130726-DSC_0010

To really show off how well the Perfect Crafting Pouch eliminates those pesky rogue specks of embossing powder, I put it to the ultimate test.  White powder on black cardstock.  I can say that normally I avoid doing this because any white specks of powder in the wrong place always seem to ruin the illusion for me.  Not with the Perfect Crafting Pouch….no white specks!  Yippee!  Since I did this embossing right on the card base, I added some die cuts cut (with the eBosser of course!) using dies from Tim Holtz, Papertrey Ink and My Favorite Things.  I also added a butterfly cut using my eCraft and the Fundamentals 1 SD card.  I have used this butterfly image so much since getting my eCraft!  I bent the wings of the butterfly up a bit and then with the help of the Embellie Gellie, I glued the Pebbles onto the body.  This is so much easier to do with the Embellie Gellie.  With the Pebble flat on my worktable, I touch the Embellie Gellie to the rounded edge and lift it up, add a dot of liquid adhesive to the flat underside and then put directly into place on the butterfly.  Once I have it in place, I used a craft stick to hold it in place and then with a little twist on the Embellie Gellie, it releases the Pebble.  Easy Peasy!

 

If you have not used the products from Scraperfect.com, be sure to check them out! Great products and a Great company!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...