Monday, December 3, 2012

This card was SO quick!

 

So in my quest to make clean, simple and fast cards, I could not resist using some of the great snowflakes that are included on the Jen Allyson Celebrates eCraft SD Design Card.  Of course, I have to do it a little different.

20121114-DSC_0091

First thing that I did was cut the snowflake at 5” in my eCraft using a pressure setting of 4 with a veggie mat stabilizer.  Then using my paper trimmer, I cut the snowflake in half.   I also cut some Papertrey Ink Hawaiian Shores cardstock with their Edgers #3 dies and then a simple strip of Pure Poppy Large Dot patterned paper.  The large sentiment from Think big Favorites stamped in red ink ties the whole card together.

 

This card came together so quickly, that you could make several of these in no time flat!  Hope all is going well with your Christmas crafts!  Please share what you are working on and what kinds of special crafts you do for the Christmas season!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...