Friday, December 28, 2012

A Birthday Card

 

I apologize….this was supposed to be posted a few days ago.

 

Merry Christmas to all of you!  Or Happy Hanukkah!  Or Happy Kwanzaa!  I wish health and happiness for all of you and your families this holiday season.  Since my family and I celebrate Christmas, I thought that for my post today, I would share with you a birthday card.  After all, Christmas is Jesus Christ’s birthday.  I chose to make a birthday card that could be used all times of the year.  This card is so versatile, it could really be used for anyone.  A good thing to keep in mind especially if you are tasked with making a birthday card for someone who you don’t know all that well.

20121221-DSC_0001

I used several colors of Distress Inks to ink up my background with my ink blending tool.  I then used THIS file from eCraftCentral.com 

image

Cutting this on the eCraft was quick and easy as always!  After cutting these lamps out, I placed them on my background paper and then marked with a pencil the angle of the shades so that I could add in some yellow ink to mimic the glow of the lamps.

Add the banner shape folded back and held in place with foam adhesive, and we are all set.

Happy Holidays!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...