Friday, October 7, 2011

eCraft Design Team Video

Today is my turn to do a eCraft tutorial video for all of you and since this is my first video on the eCraft by Craftwell blog, I had to do something extra special!  Does anyone here like BLING?….WOW!  That was a resounding Yes!  Did you all know that you can cut Rhinestone patterns with your eCraft?  AND that there are several Rhinestone patterns available for purchase on eCraftCentral.com?  If you are in Halloween mode like me, then make sure to check out the rhinestone patterns that I used in my videos. 
Ghost Rhinestones
The Ghost can be found HERE and the Spider can be found HERE.
Spider Rhinestone
Never done rhinestones before?  Don’t worry because I take you from beginning to end so you can follow along with me!


CIMG0774

CIMG0776
Isn’t it amazing how a few rhinestones can really dress up an ordinary tote bag?  You can add them onto almost any kind of fabric that you can iron.  Oh and I should probably mention that eCraftCentral.com also has some rhinestone patterns already released for Christmas!!  My mind is already coming up with all sorts of ideas for those!   Hope I inspired all of you to create something wonderful this weekend and I will be back here on the eCraft by Craftwell blog on Monday with another project for you using the awesome Square 1!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What material did you use- was it sticky flock,vinyl, or something else.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...