Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Some More CHA Projects

I wanted to drop in and share with you two more projects that were on display in Craftwell's booth at CHA that I made.



This first box was made with the Pinch Box collection from Lettering Delights.  The birthday cake embellishment is cut from the Jen Allyson Celebrates SD card.  This box was super quick to put together and I just LOVE the background paper that I made using Glossy Cardstock, Alcohol Inks, and a can of pressurized air.  I will definitely be doing this again!  So much fun!



The next box was created from the Vintage Paper Rosettes collection from SVGCuts.com.  Love their stuff and now that MTC is working well with the eCraft, I know I will be using more and more of their files!  The hot air balloon was made from the Balloon Craze collection at Lettering Delights.

I know that I promised all of you another video today on MTC, and I am going to do my best to get it done today.  Unfortunately yesterday was a rough day for me.  First off I feel a cold coming on, and I am just hoping that it is not the same cold that my husband and kids had last week because that cold lasted for a week!  I know...I think it is a lost cause, but I always try to be positive so that is what I am doing.  The other thing that caused a glitch in my plans was that there is a blizzard heading toward the Windy City (like we need more wind!) and so yesterday I headed out to the grocery store not once but twice to stock up on everything that we may need.  We are expected to get up to 24 inches of snow (yes 2 whole feet...yikes!), so I needed to make sure that we had enough supplies in case we are "snowed in" and also in case we lose electricity.  I had to go twice because at the first store I realized early on that I was not going to be able to fit everything in my cart that we needed, so I had to go home and drop the first load off and then head out again.  That really wore me out as I wasn't feeling good anyways.  The snow isn't expected to start until this afternoon, and I do have to get to the pharmacy to get a prescription for my hubby, but after that I am planning on spending the rest of the day at home, so hopefully I don't get too stuffy and can get it done!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful creations.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...