Saturday, February 5, 2011

One last Craftwell CHA Booth Project!

A few weeks ago, Craftwell sent out an e-mail looking for projects made with the eCraft to be displayed at their booth at CHA!  At the time, I was working on a Valentine's Day Banner and I decided that I would send it off to them.  Well they decided to display it in their booth!

How about a few close-ups?

All of the scalloped banner shapes were cut from the Jen Allyson Celebrates SD card at 8 1/2 for the top layer and then cutting a shadow for the cardstock base layer.

The top layer of this banner was actually cut from some fabric that I found at Joann's.  It was a perfect match to the Core'dinations cardstock colors that I had picked!

The butterflies here were cut from the Fundamentals 1 SD card.  After cutting them out I coated them with UTEE to make them stronger but also add that shine!  I bent the wings up a bit to add some more dimension.  I also used my sewing machine to stitch the trails.

The stamp used on top of that medallion is from the Signature Series: Flower stamp set from Papertrey Ink.  I just love that saying and knew that I needed to use it!

I added these glitter lines using Scor Tape and Martha Stewart glitter.  The flowers were colored with Distress Inks.

Do you see that glittery see-thru heart above the button border?  I did that by cutting a sheet of Terrifically Tacky Tape in the eCraft so that I was left with a die cut of adhesive.  After putting that on my background paper, I added some Extra Fine Glitter to it.  I love how that turned out!

That pink heart was created by cutting a piece of clear plastic and then coloring it by airbrushing it with some Copic markers. I then stamped it with some white Staz On ink (Fancy Flourishes stamp set from Papertrey Ink) and then I dabbed the whole thing with some Perfect Pearls.  Also, all of the letters on the banner were cut out of cereal box chipboard and then a shadow layer cut from the cardstock.  I coated the chipboard letters with Distress Crackle Paint (Tattered Rose) and then once dry, I added some Victorian Velvet Distress Ink on it to make the cracks stand out some more.

All of the cardstock is from Core'dinations.  The patterned papers are Bo Bunny Wine Dot and digital papers from Lettering Delights Valentine Game Night Collection.

Have a great day everybody and be sure to come back tomorrow, because I am working on something that I think all of you eCraft users will like!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...