Thursday, October 14, 2010

eCraft Cupcakes

I am up extra early today, because today my husband is having surgery to fuse two discs to his spine and fix some ligament tears at those discs.  We have been waiting for this day for a long time, and I am so glad that it is here, but a little nervous too.  I decided that before I got going this morning, I had to check out the blogs that I follow in Google Reader.  I especially wanted to see the Papertrey Ink countdown posts.  I was also in for another goodie!  Nicki at Nick's Cardstock Creations took the leap and tested Cricut Cake Frosting Sheets in her eCraft!  I have wanted to try this, but nervous to do it too, so I want to give Nicki a BIG thank you for this!  My son is turning 6 in a few weeks, and this is going to help me make him some great cupcakes for his birthday treat at school.

Here is a LINK to her post, and YES she did make a VIDEO of it!  Woo Hoo!

1 comment:

KimberlyRae said...

I Know, I saw it, too and I'm so Impressed I finally made decision adding the ECRAFT to my wish list!! :) I also LOVE Your Video's, Denise they have helped me in my decision as well. Thank you so much for all you do.
ps my youngest son will turn 7 Nov 19th..so I'm right there with ya and the cupcakes. [maybe I can get one of these lil hummers before then..if not I will send You the design and fonant I need cut out] LOL Here's to YUMMY times with the ECRAFT!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...