Wednesday, September 1, 2010

eCraftshop Pro Software...Where are You?

Ok, so yesterday, I spent the entire day getting caught up on things here at home, so that today I could play with the software as much as possible.  It is now 3:00PM (CST) and no software yet.  I have been like a crazed person checking my e-mail, trying to be patient, and not succeeding.  I was hoping to get a video of the software on here for everyone today, but now I am starting to wonder if the software is going to make it today.

The day isn't over, so I will try to be patient.  If the software does become available, I will try to get a video up here for you before the end of the day.  I have a very busy day tomorrow, so I really hope it comes soon.

I will keep you all posted as I know more.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...