Monday, March 4, 2013

Fun with Lawn Fawn!

 

Lawn Fawn is here!  That’s right this month, Lawn Fawn is our sponsor and they have a bunch of brand new stamps, paper packs, and dies that were recently released!  My first project is a card made with the Pink Lemonade Paper Pack along with the Home Sweet Home stamps with coordinating dies.

20130228-DSC_0038

The first thing that I did was cut off a bit of the card front from my A2 white card base.  I then added a strip of vellum and adhered the vellum to the card base using one of the cardstock stickers borders found in the Pink Lemonade collection.  I then took one of the oval label cardstock stickers and cut off a piece of it and adhered right above the border.  I cut a strip of one of the Pink Lemonade papers and added it to the inside of the card so that you can see it through the vellum.

20130228-DSC_0041

Then I stamped the houses from the Home Sweet Home stamp collection three times onto white cardstock and once onto another paper from Pink Lemonade.  Cutting out the stamped images is easy to do with the eBosser!  Just line up you stamped image inside the opening in the die.  Once I get it lined up, I use a little piece of tape to hold it in place.  Run it through the eBosser and you end up with a perfectly lined up image.  A little foam adhesive, add part of circle cut with my eCraft and another cardstock sticker for the sentiment and we are all done.

 

Hope you enjoyed my project today and I will be back next week with more of the wonderful Lawn Fawn!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...