Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Announcements!

 

The eBosser is going to be on HSN tonight!!!!

 

Actually for some of us, it will be Thursday morning.  If you are a night owl, be sure to watch because they are going to have limited quantities of the eBosser so they just may sell out really fast!  The show starts at 1 AM EST!!  If you are like me and can barely keep your eyes open after 10, then you may want to set the DVR and your alarm clock for as early as possible in the morning so that you don’t miss out!  Also, the eCraft is going to be on in 4AM EST hour.

 

Another announcement…I am a scatterbrain!  I completely forgot to announce a winner from my giveaway for the Craftwell Back to School Blog Hop!  So here it goes….the winner of 100 (4”x6”) muslin bags courtesy of State Line Bag Company is…..

image

Congratulations Marg0006…I will be contacting you shortly to get your information to get your goodies to you!

 

Oh….and if you watch the HSN debut of the eBosser, you just may see a TON of amazing inspiration for Halloween!  The Design Team gals and I created projects for the show and from what I have seen, you all are going to love what you see!  Can you guess what I made for the show?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...