Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Where are the Videos?

Hi everybody,

I know that I am WAY behind on getting a new Make the Cut video out there for all of you…what can I say this time of year has me running in so many directions!  I am going to do my best to get the video to you in the next few days (and I am probably going to do my eCraftshop Pro video at the same time to save me a little time closer to Christmas) so that means that you will have 2 videos in the next few days.

 

Also, I wanted to let you know that due to some technical issues with my e-mail (should all be resolved now), there may be some of you that sent me an e-mail and is still waiting for a reply from me.  If you are one of those people, please e-mail me again.  I promise that I will respond as soon as humanly possible and I am very sorry if you have been missed as a result of this technical hiccup!

 

Thanks everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...