Tuesday, August 3, 2010

PTI Impression Plates with Tim Holtz

By now, you all should know that I love Papertrey Ink.  When I was at CHA, I purchased some of the PTI Impression  Plates, and an idea dawned on me to use these Impression Plates in combination with Tim Holtz's Distress Inks.



First I ran a piece of PTI Vintage Cream cardstock through my Cuttlebug using the Sunshine Impression Plate.  I then used Worn Lipstick, Peeled Paint, Spun Sugar, Broken China and Faded Jeans Distress Inks to blend them into the background.  I also used the same colors to stamp various images from the Tim Holtz Rubber Stamp Set called Bitty Grunge. I just love how this technique enhances the Impression in the paper!  I then had to top it off with the Absolutely Fabulous sentiment from PTI Mega Mixed Messages stamp set.  I was tempted to add more to this, but decided against it.  I was worried that it would just get too busy for my taste.  Since this is a 1 layer card, there won't be any issues mailing it!

Make sure you sign up for the GIVEAWAY, I have added a few suprises to it too!

Have a great day everybody, and I will share something new tomorrow!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...