Saturday, August 21, 2010

Enabler Alert!

Well I did not make it to the Scrapbook Expo yesterday, and it is not looking good for me getting there today.  Oh well, such is life.  I have however gotten to Hobby Lobby twice this week, and found something there that I think you all might like.  As you may or may not know, I love most of the products that Tim Holtz comes out with.  I especially like his rubber stamps, I don't have very many though because they can be quite pricey.  On Monday, I was at Hobby Lobby to get something to complete a project that I will share soon, and I just happened to notice that in the rubber stamping aisle, they set up a little section of Tim Holtz items.  There were quite a few things there that they never had before, and my eye was instantly drawn to these.



These are acrylic mini sets of some of Tim's most popular stamps priced at $14.99.  Using a 40% off coupon got the price down to $8.99 each!  Now you know why I went back a 2nd time! The one on the left is called Purely Random and the one on the right is called French Connection.  My Hobby Lobby had places set up for 6 of these sets, but unfortunately they only had these 2 in stock. Since not everyone has access to a Hobby Lobby, I went ahead and looked online to see if there are in the online store and they are! Here is a LINK to the online store showing all 6 of these stamp sets!  Also you can use your coupons at the online store!

See you all tomorrow!

The GIVEAWAY is still going on, don't forget to sign up!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...