Monday, August 9, 2010

eCraft Update & Other News

It has been a crazy weekend around here and I have had very little crafting time!  This will be a quick post today, because I do want to share some things with you.  First off, an eCraft update.  It looks like I could have my eCraft by Friday!  YEAH!  This isn't for sure yet, I will let you know once I have more concrete information.  If I do get it on Friday, you can count on at least one video Saturday, with many more to come in the following days. 

The next thing that I wanted to share with you is that I have been invited to be a Hostess on a Blog Hop that is starting on Thursday, August 19th!  I have a very cool challenge for all of you and a great prize to go with it.  The themes for this Blog Hop is "Back to School" and "Fall".  The hop will go on until the end of September.  Be sure to check out these challenges, as there are some really fun and exciting challenges, and I can not wait to see what everyone comes up with!

One more thing that is happening right now is that Papertrey Ink is showing some sneak peaks of their new products that will be released on August 15th.  Nichole Heady one of the owners of Papertrey Ink is showing these sneak peaks on her blog, and starting on the 10th, she will be showing some projects created with the new products.  Be sure to check it out!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...