Thursday, August 12, 2010

Cricut Imagine Review!

Just a quick post today as I had a insane day yesterday, getting everything ready for my son to start kindergarten and I am not done yet!

I have NOT received any tracking information on my eCraft, so unfortunately I don't think I will get it this week.  I think that Craftwell has underestimated how long it can take for things to go through Customs, and how long it would take for them to get these machines shipped to the stores.  I will update you all when I have an actual tracking number, and then I will hunt down the Postman/UPS Guy/FedEx Guy until I have my machine! LOL!

I read a very interesting post over at Clever Someday.  Kay has really put a lot of work into getting all the information about the Cricut Imagine and it is worth it.  If you are even remotely thinking about getting a Cricut Imagine, go read THIS post, as Kay goes through all the positives and negatives of the machine.

Stop by tomorrow, because I have a gorgeous card to share with all of you using a stamp set that screamed at me to buy it! Have a great day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...