Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A Quick Thank You Card...

Hi everyone!

This is a crazy week for us around here.  My husband is having back surgery in a couple of weeks, and we have all sorts of things that need to be done before the surgery and we have several appointments scheduled for this week, so I have very little crafting time this week.  I am hoping to get in some solid crafting time on Saturday for World Cardmaking Day!  I wanted to share this card that I made for a friend.



The cardbase is Papertrey Ink Ripe Avocado, the accent strip is Aqua Mist and was impressed with the Papertrey Ink Picnic Plaid Impression Plaid.  The frame was cut from My Mind's Eye glitter paper in the eCraft using Fundamentals 1 SD Design Card.  This frame normally has draw lines on it, but I just removed the pen before cutting to get this look.  The flower is cut using Spellbinders Nestabilities Peony dies and I cut them out of Papertrey Ink Simply Chartreuse and Dark Chocolate felt.  I topped them off with a Papertrey Ink Rustic Wood and Harvest Gold buttons tied with Rustic Jute twine.  The sentiment is from the Paper Tray stamp set also from PTI.

Thanks for stopping by today, and I will have more Disney sweatshirts to share soon!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...