Wednesday, September 15, 2010

An eCraft/PTI Project


Hi everybody!  The last two weeks (since the release of the eCraftshop Pro software) has sucked up all of my crafting time.  While I do enjoy tackling things head on and trying to figure things out, I miss creating.  so today, I have a project to share with you.  This was a super quick birthday card that I put together for a friend of mine!  Happy Birthday Christina!



First off, I used a card base created from PTI Raspberry Fizz cardstock, which you can't really see.  I decided to do something different with this and instead a cutting down my card front to a 1/4" smaller on each side, I kept it the same size.  This was a nice change of pace because that bright gorgeous pink was a unexpected surprise when you opened up the card.  The card front was created with PTI Stampers Select White cardstock and I stamped it with the PTI Background Basics Tin Types using two different images, one in Ripe Avocado, and the next in Raspberry Fizz.  The label image in the front of the card was cut out on my eCraft using the software and PTI Spring Moss cardstock.  Since the software doesn't bring SVGs in at their original size, I had to adjust the size a little bit trying to keep the proportions the same.  I next stamped that piece with the third image from Tin Types in PTI Fresh Snow ink.  The frame and the sentiment were from PTI Fillable Frames #1 and were stamped in Simply Chartreuse and Raspberry Fizz respectively.

I used PTI Simply Chartreuse Swiss Dot ribbon to create the ruffled ribbon borders along with my trusty Scor-Tape (gotta love that tape!).  All in all, this card only took about 15 minutes to create, and it totally suited Christina.

While we are on UPDATE WATCH 2010....I will be posting various crafting projects.  When the update comes out, I will again re-focus my attention on the software, and I will make a video of what we find in the software similar to the one that I made when the software was first released.  Tomorrow, I will be showcasing a couple of updates to projects that you have seen pieces of before.

Have a great day everybody!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...