Wednesday, February 16, 2011

"Love Ya" PTI Make It Monday Challenge

If you are a fan of Papertrey Ink like I am, then you may already know that they have started a weekly challenge called Make It Monday.  I didn't get to participate in the first one, but I just had to make sure to get in this week.  Our challenge this week is to add a vellum sentiment to our card.  I decided to add my sentiment to a vellum leaf.



This color scheme just screamed Just Mod stamp set, and I love the way it turned out!  The Picnic Plaid impression plate really adds to the card as well.

1 comment:

mylittlepaperaddiction said...

Your choice of bright colors and bold pattern instantly caught my eye! I really like how you used the vellum as a leaf of the flower rather than just a strip. So unique!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...