Friday, February 11, 2011

An Anniversary Card

I have a 25th wedding anniversary party to attend on Sunday, so I needed a card...and quick since I am putting the finishing touches on all the Valentines for my son to give to the kids in his class and his teachers.  Here is what I came up with using all Papertrey Ink products...



I started off by using an oval Spellbinders die and die cut it out of Aqua Mist cardstock.  I then cut off part of the bottom and the sides.  It's hard to see in the picture, but I stamped in Versamark several love related sentiments.  I then added a strip of Plum Pudding cardstock and put a pretty bow around the raw edge in Vintage Cream Satin Ribbon.  I then die cut a piece of Distressed Dots paper with my Mat Stack 3 die.  I then took a piece of Vintage Cream cardstock and used my Just the Ticket stamp set to create a background and then punched out a circle of this.  I swiped the circle with the Vintage Tea Dye duo and attached it with foam dots.  I stamped a Happy Anniversary sentiment along the bottom directly on the die cut and then added the buttons and twine around the middle.

Tomorrow I will be sharing all the Valentine's Day goodie bags and Valentines that I made for my son's class.  They turned out really cute!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...