Sunday, January 30, 2011

My Box is on display at Craftwell's CHA Booth!

I'm really excited to share with you a project that I made for Craftwell to display at their booth at the CHA Winter 2011 Trade Show!



The box is cut from the Handled Boxes collection at LetteringDelights.com.  I cut it out of 12x24 paper at the largest possible size.  The ribbons are some White Silk from PapertreyInk.com that I hand dyed with some Perfect Pearls mist sprays.  The flower is made up of several layers of the Skinny Flower and Thick Flower from the Fundamentals 1 SD card.  I patchworked the patterned papers in a rainbow effect and just kept layering.  I am thinking about doing a video tutorial on how I made this, if you are interested in it, let me know so I can add it to my list.

The tag at the top of the box was so super easy!  I used the thick flower (in a shadow) using the eCraftshop Pro software and then layered my sentiment using a TTF (called Hey Gorgeous) directly on top of it and cut the whole thing out in one pass.  I then just deleted the words and cut the base layer in cardstock to layer underneath it.



The above photo is courtesy of Kim Bush from Cutters Creek who was at the booth yesterday and grabbed a picture of it on display!  Thanks Kim!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great box...Congratulations

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...