Friday, January 28, 2011

A Belated Christmas Card?

I just realized that I never shared this picture with all of you.  This is the Christmas card that I made for 2010, and I just adore it!  I got so many compliments on it!



The frog image is from Dustin Pike and I printed him out and colored him with my Copics.  The blue for the snowglobe was done with Airbrushing.  For the snow, I used some white Liquid Applique.  This is a Joy Fold card so on the inside are pictures of my kiddos and a little message from our family.  The snowflakes were cut using Spellbinders and American Crafts glitter paper (love it!).  The patterned papers are from the Color Couture line at Papertrey Ink and the cardstock is also PTI color Berry Sorbet.

I hope everybody has a great Friday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...