Tuesday, September 3, 2013

It is a Happy Day with American Crafts

It is a whole new month and that means an all-new sponsor for the Craftwell Design Team and I am just thrilled that it is American Crafts.  For the month, I will be working with the From Me to You collection from the Pebbles line.  I just love the colors in this collection, so I could not resist making a card that showcases the amazing color palette.

DSC_0031

The two background patterned papers are separated with a vine border die that I cut with ease out of yellow cardstock with my eBosser.  I also die cut that notebook paper at the same time.  Since the eBosser has such a large platform, you can fill up that platform with many dies as long as they are all the same height and cut them in one pass.  For the notebook paper, I decided to add a few sticker embellishments from the From Me to You Collection.  There are a few flowers tucked behind the notebook paper (along with a flourish stamp) and then there is the tab and the beautiful sentiment label.  Since there was some extra room on the notebook paper and I really didn’t want to add anything else, I decided that I would do a partial embossing on it.  I used Craftwell’s Gracious Argyle embossing folder. 

 

Thanks for stopping by, be sure to come back next week to see what else I am cooking up with my eBosser and American Crafts.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...