Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Hello! Call me!

 

It is so easy to create a card using American Crafts From Me to You from the Pebbles line!  I just fell in love with the phone dial paper and knew that I just had to create a card for a friend of mine that I haven’t talked to in awhile!

DSC_0003

I started off with an orange card base and I impressed it using my eBosser by Craftwell.  This is such a nice touch to add in the background, gives it some texture.  I then took that fun phone dial paper and cut a large 6” circle and then adhered it onto the front of the card base and trimmed it off.  Then I grabbed these super cute envelopes from the From Me to You line along with the Chipboard accents and stickers.  I added the “hey you!”, “I miss you” and the phone dial stickers to the insert for the envelope.  The heart stickers were added to the envelope.  The “hello” on the envelope is originally there, but I added the “Call Me” with my super fancy roller stamp from American Crafts.  This wonderful stamp allows me to create a sentiment that is 15 characters long. LOVE IT!  After all that, all I needed was that beautiful retro telephone chipboard accent to top it all off.

 

Thanks for coming by, see you next week!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...