Monday, February 25, 2013

Put Your Brave Girl Boots On!

 

We all tend to have times in our lives when we need a little bravery.  I am hoping that today’s card will encourage a friend of mine to be brave.

20130221-DSC_0033

 

This card also gave me a wonderful opportunity to cut some fabrics.  Normally when we talk about cutting fabrics, we think of cotton weight fabric.  Today, I experimented with a thicker piece of fabric…denim.  The denim cut just beautifully with my eBosser.

 

The denim (taken from an old pair of jeans) was cut using a chevron die from Papertrey Ink.  I also cut a piece of kraft cardstock with a PTI Half and Half die that is impressed with the PTI Woodgrain plate.  I also die cut a Spellbinders die as the perfect spot for my Unity Stamps. Add all of it onto a piece of My Mind’s Eye paper that has been distressed and the card has just the right amount of texture.

 

Have a great week everyone and be sure to stop by to see what Celeste, Kim, Caroline and Debi have in store for you!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...