Monday, February 18, 2013

A Grateful Heart


Happy Monday everyone!  So I just love the sentiment on my card and thought that it is a good message for all of us especially on a Monday!
20130124-DSC_0010
Originally as I was putting this card together, I of course thought that I needed to add a heart to the card.  While I was playing around with it, I realized that the heart just did not work with everything else that I was so inspired by.  So I decided to lose it, and I am happy with the end result.

I started by using my eBosser and the Hexagon Cover Plate die from Papertrey Ink to create that diamond background which was overlaid on a piece of paper from Echo Park Happy Days Collection.  Then I die cut a Mat Stack 3 (also from PTI) in a lighter shade of green which I stamped my sentiment on the lower part.  The red and pink elements are from the Lovely Layers collections (dies and stamps) and they are topped with a pearlescent pink button.

Hope that these bright and vibrant colors brighten up your Monday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...