Monday, February 4, 2013

Are you Ready for Valentine’s Day?

 

It is now February which means that it is time to start thinking about Valentine’s Day.  I decided to go a little old school with my project today.

20130131-DSC_0012

It all started with the stamps from Unity Stamps Kit of the Month (May 2012).  I first stamped the paper onto the patterned paper from Echo Park’s Everyday Eclectic collection.  I then also stamped the same image onto the beige paper and the Berry Sorbet cardstock from Papertrey Ink.  I did some old school paper piecing with the three papers.  To add a little bit of texture, I embossed the beige layer with this herringbone folder from Lifestyle Crafts in my eBosser.  I then added the retro camera paper also from Echo Park’s Everyday Eclectic and topped it with a chevron die cut from my Chevron border dies from Papertrey Ink.  A little bit of washi tape from Target added across the top adds that finishing touch.

 

What are you planning on for your Valentines this year?  Please share!  I have yet to do the Valentines for my kids to hand out this year and could use the inspiration!

1 comment:

Emmett Cullen said...

you are so talented Denise. If I could pick your brain which is better to use SCAL or Make the Cut? Conditionally which is easiest to use. As I know you use your E-craft and your Ebosser allot. You are extremely talented and that you for sharing not only your work, but how you did it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...