Saturday, April 16, 2011

Working with Small Elements in Make the Cut

One of the trickiest things that paper crafters come across is cutting out small elements.  Even when you can get a good cut, once adhered in place, it doesn't always look so good.  Today's tutorial is all about one method to overcome this problem.  Instead of cutting these small elements out of cardstock or paper, you can get a much cleaner cut and overall a cleaner look when you cut it out of vinyl.



In tomorrow's tutorial, I will show you another way to work with these small elements that I personally like even better then the vinyl method I demonstrated today.

Here is the card that I made using the vinyl method.  Have a great day everyone!

1 comment:

Loui said...

I LOVE the way you executed this card. It's perfect! Well done, tfs, Loui

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...