Thursday, April 14, 2011

A New Way to Use Your Digital Papers

If you are a digital paper junkie like me, you are going to love this! If you haven't ventured into digital paper, this may inspire you to. What is so great about this is that you don't have to print an entire sheet of the paper. I did this tutorial for cutting to the eCraft, but this can really be done on with any die cutting machine. If you have the eCraft and have not figured out your offset margins for print and cut, then you should do that first. THIS post gives instructions on doing this. I will also be doing a tutorial on this (hopefully will have it up next week). Enjoy!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for all the information you provide. I will be getting MTC and an eCraft just as fast as I possibly can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...