Friday, April 22, 2011

Super Cute Easter Monster

I was thrilled to see the Easter Beastie Bag SVG set from Lettering Delights.  I just love the Animal Boxes and Bags set, so this was right up my alley.  We always go out to eat on Easter and I try to make a little something for the kids to have at the restaurant because with a party our size (somewhere around 15) the meal always takes a LONG time.  The more we have with us to entertain the kids with the better!  These are for my two boys and also my niece and nephew.



All of these were cut out with my eCraft using the new SCAL 3.  I will be doing a complete review of SCAL 3 here soon, so stay tuned for that.  Since I am more of an MTC girl, I feel like I have to take a little extra time with SCAL 3 to get more comfortable with it and I want to be as impartial as possible.  Once the stable version of the eCraft plug in for MTC is available, I will do a complete review of that as well and then will also do a comparison review of the two programs all for the eCraft owner. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awwwwww...so fun! Great job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...