Saturday, March 12, 2011

It's has been quite awhile since I have posted anything and I am sorry about that!  Our household got hit with bronchitis.  One right after the other, all of us got it.  Finally we are all feeling better now!  For about a week, I was so weak and fatigued that creating something in my studio was out of the question.  I just recently got around to playing with some of the stamps from Papertrey Ink's February release.  Here is a very simple, easy to mass produce card.  Don't you just love that purple?  It is the newest PTI color called Royal Velvet and I am in love with it.



I also decided to send my eCraft in for the firmware upgrade and I am working on putting together a review of the upgrade which I will post in the next few days.  In the meantime happy crafting everybody!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...