Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Lettering Delights SVG cuts in the eCraft!

Did you take advantage of the big super sale of SVG files from Lettering Delights a couple of weeks ago?  You know I did!   For today's card I used two SVG sets that I got through the bundle.  The frame is from Felt Owl Right and the funky scalloped border is from Scalloped Borders.  By the way, if you missed out on the bundle, Dollar Days are happening right now and all SVG sets are $2.  Quite a deal!



By the way, this is a new color combination for me.  I challenged myself to use a color that I normally don't use very often.  In this case it is Papertrey Ink Melon Berry which I paired with PTI Aqua Mist and Smokey Shadow.  I really like this combination!  It just goes to show you that sometimes working outside of your comfort zone is a good thing!  The sentiment stamp is from PTI Signature Greetings.

The frame is set up as a two layer frame, and in mine I actually have three layers.  That is because Make the Cut makes it so easy to make shadow layers!  Love that with a few clicks of the mouse, you can completely change the look.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...