Friday, July 30, 2010

A Few of My Favorite Things...#6 Vinyl

I have been on a vinyl kick lately.  If you have never played with vinyl, you really should!  I have ordered vinyl from Nick at CraftVinyl.com and was very happy with his service.  Here is a recent project that I made with vinyl.




My husband and I just recently got IPhones, and I decided to decorate my IPhone case with some vinyl.  Of course I used a peacock!  I got the file from Einnej.  After I was done, showed it to my husband and asked him if he wanted me to do something on his, at first he said no.  Then I said..."Not even if it were something that had to do with Star Wars?".  He said, "You can do Star Wars?".  Sure I can.  So after debating all the various characters including Darth Vader, Darth Maul, etc. He decided that he wanted the Imperial Symbol.  Don't ask me what that is, because I really don't understand Star Wars.  I found a coloring page on Google and imported it into Make The Cut.  Easy Peasy.  Here is the result of his case...



Thanks for stopping by!  Today I am going to the CHA Supershow, and I am so excited!  If I get home at a decent hour tonight, I will try to get some videos and pics uploaded for all of you to enjoy tomorrow morning!

If this is your first time here, be sure to sign up for the GIVEAWAY!  Have a great day everybody!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...