Tuesday, January 10, 2012

eCraft Video using Make the Cut

 

Hi everybody!

 

I have a fun and quick little project today for you!  I bought a canvas on clearance that had the “Keep Calm and Carry On” phrase that has been so popular lately.  I wanted to alter it to really make it my own and that is where my eCraft and Make the Cut came into play.  Here’s the final project….

DSC_0013-4-1

 

and here is the video showing you how I did this using the eraser tool in Make the Cut….

As promised in the video, here is a link to the Kevin & Amanda blog.  At the top, you will see a page called Free Fonts.  That is where I get a lot of cool handwritten fonts.  You may have noticed some of them throughout my blog including in my header.  Enjoy and Have a Great Day!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I love how it totally looks like you used white out and wrote in what you wanted it to say! That is one great sign :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...