Monday, January 2, 2012

eCraft Design Team News

 

It’s official!  I am returning to the eCraft Design Team for a 2nd term and I’m just thrilled!!  You can read more about it HERE!  Also make sure you visit the eCraft by Craftwell blog everyday this week for announcements on who my fellow Design Team members are!

 

Oh….and I cannot forget to tell you about something else really exciting!!!  THE ECRAFT EBOOK!!!!  I feel so fortunate that they published four of my projects in the eBook.  There are so many inspiring projects in there, so take a look and get inspired for 2012!!!

2 comments:

Bimsan said...

Congratulations!

Pam Leng said...

Congratulations on your second term on the ecraft DT but it is not surprising you are a very talented lady. Thanks for the info on the ecraft book this is the first time I have heard about.

Pam xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...