Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Amazing Inspiration!

One thing that I quickly figured out at CHA is that the place is FILLED with inspiration!  One of my favorite booths at the show was Graphic 45's.  I cannot even explain to you how inspired I was by all the projects on the display there!  Their new paper lines Christmas Emporium and ABC Primer are fabulous!  Kim already has them up in her store for pre-order HERE, so if you love Graphic 45, grab them quick!  Here are some of the pictures that I took in their booth.

Here is showcasing the Christmas Emporium line.  Almost everythiing you see in this picture has been adorned with this gorgeous paper!  They have advent calendars, clocks, birdhouses, ornaments,  that high chair is covered in their paper.  Even the "blanket" in the cradle with the baby is made out of their paper!  Just amazing!
These next few pictures showcase the Magic of Oz paper collection (get it HERE) and in the above picture, they adorned all sorts of home decor items with this paper.

 I just LOVE these gift bags!!


This game board made out of the Magic of Oz paper was just gorgeous!  I would love to have this hanging on my wall!  Did you catch the little ruby slippers?  Adorable!!!
Have a great day everybody!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...