Monday, March 18, 2013

Home Sweet Home

 

Happy Monday eBosser Lovers!!  Are you all ready for Spring Break?  I am definitely in that Spring type mood and the papers from Lawn Fawn are really inspiring me lately.

20130316-DSC_0055

For today’s card, I took a piece of olive green cardstock and embossed it with a Spellbinders M-Bossabilities folder in my trusty eBosser.  Then I started building a base with some of my favorite papers from the Daphne’s Closet paper pack from Lawn Fawn.   The house, banner and sentiment are all stamped with Lawn Fawn’s Home Sweet Home stamp set and cut out with their coordinating dies.  There is another piece of Daphne’s Closet paper tucked behind the green cardstock to frame it all on the white card base.

 

With Lawn Fawn’s stamps, papers, dies and of course my eBosser, I find it amazing how everything works together so well!

 

Be sure to come back next week as Craftwell and Lawn Fawn have challenged the Design Team, and I know you will not want to miss how all of us have risen to the challenge!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...